Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity in a professional atmosphere with great energy, incredible talent and exciting potential? At RGS Associates, we go beyond providing industry-leading landscape architecture and civil engineering services to our clients. By employing our collective talents, creativity and passion to Create Great Places where People Live, Work and Play. We are committed to a culture that inspires, motivates and fosters personal development, enabling everyone to reach their full potential for career and personal success.
RGS is always looking for new, energetic people to join our team. To apply submit your resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to Apply Now.
Project Engineer – York Office
RGS is looking for highly motivated people who are passionate about having an impact on their community. Are you tired of being assigned the same task on the same type of projects over and over again? Are you looking to take the next (or first step) in your career? Join RGS, where we empower engineers to be immersed in the entire design process on a variety of interesting, high profile, and award winning projects. Be proud of the projects that you design … define your career.
RGS Associates is an award winning and industry leading land development consulting firm celebrating our 25th anniversary. At RGS the collective talents, creativity, and passion of our landscape architects, civil engineers and designers create great places where people live, work, and play. We are committed to a culture that inspires, motivates, and fosters personal development; enabling everyone to reach their full potential for career and personal success. RGS is a recognized leader for land planning, landscape architecture, civil engineering, green infrastructure, and client advocacy.
A civil engineer, working within a project team, is responsible for the design, analysis, and permitting of land development projects including layout, grading, utility design, stormwater management, erosion and sediment control, permitting, and construction observations. Put your skills to work on these meaningful projects, in this fast-paced and fun working environment.
- BSCE in Civil Engineering or related field
- EIT or PE preferred
- Familiarity and proficiency with AutoCAD (Civil 3D preferred)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- 2-5 year experience
Familiarity with the following programs:
- Microsoft Office
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Hydraflow Hydrographs
- Hydraflow Storm Sewers
The RGS Receptionist provides general office support by performing a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The Receptionist has primary responsibility for answering incoming calls, directing calls, greeting clients, office correspondence, maintaining the lobby and general office spaces, ordering supplies, archiving files, and coordinating Lunch & Learn
- Answer phone calls, greet clients, and update and maintain the contact databases.
- Order office supplies, handle incoming/outgoing mail, and general upkeep of common areas.
- Type and review proposals and comment letters.
- Assist with planning/implementing company events and Lunch & Learns.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent from 2-year college or technical school; OR
• 3 to 5 years related administrative experience and/or training
• Excellent typing skills
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Excellent computer (Microsoft Office) skills
• Excellent time management skills and able to prioritize and multi-task