RGS Associates, Inc. – Lancaster, PA
The RGS CAD Designer is responsible for the creation and production of technical drawings for all aspects of RGS engineering projects. Candidates should have experience supporting the design of stormwater management systems, grading, erosion and sedimentation controls, national pollution elimination systems, profiles, and details for land development projects.
- Ability to support engineers and engineering design staff by creating and revising CAD drawings.
- Prepare base map plans, review ordinances and apply standards, and construct basis road geometry.
- Draft sewer and water system layouts, calculate grades, label plans and perform calculations.
- Ability to work independently and within a group.
- Fluent knowledge of the various engineering software programs including AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Photoshop.
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or trade school
- One year related experience or training
- Proficient knowledge in AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills and ability to interface with clients, co-workers and approval agencies
- Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity in a professional atmosphere with great energy, incredible talent and exciting potential? At RGS Associates, we go beyond providing industry-leading landscape architecture and civil engineering services to our clients. By employing our collective talents, creativity and passion to Create Great Places where People Live, Work and Play. We are committed to a culture that inspires, motivates and fosters personal development, enabling everyone to reach their full potential for career and personal success.
RGS is always looking for new, energetic people to join our team. To apply submit your resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to Apply Now.